Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrrr...

Yesterday, I had on my cute lil' orange sandals with denim skirt and multi-colored spring scarf ( that I just got from Anthropologie- it's really cute, tried to find pic to post but no luck) and was warm with somewhat of a tan( yes, I gave in and got a tanning membership a few weeks ago). I look forward to the 10-15 min nap, not to mention how wonderful the heat feels on my body. I am always cold!

Today, I wore turtle neck, wool pants, and heavy coat. I'm wrapped up in my snuggie right now and at the moment very toasty! :)

I have my formal evaluation tomorrow and need to be preparing for that , but instead i'm finding anything and everything else to do, so that I can put it off a little longer!! UGH!!
Oh well...

Looking forward to Friday- start of Spring Break!! Yey!!!! I plan to hang................

Hope everyone has a Terrific Thursday! :)


2 Comments:

At March 12, 2009 at 7:23 PM , Blogger What Kate Wore said...

Enjoy Spring Break! We'll catch up when you get back!
tp

 
At March 14, 2009 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Just found your blog today, and it is lovely!

I cannot wait to read more.

Have a FABULOUS spring break!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home