Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Give Away

This is my 1st time to post a give away. This is ADORABLE!




If I don't win I'm thinking about buying one for myself. Oh, and the monogrammed recipe cards are a must! :) So many cute ones to choose from. Here are a few that I like.


If you're not one of the 200+ people that have registered to win yet, then go now..only a few days left. Don't forget to mention that CTPI sent you. If you win, I win too!! ;)
Visit Monogram Chick


1 Comments:

At October 26, 2008 at 1:47 PM , Blogger University of Iowa Meg said...

Aren't giveaways the best?? I am thinking of having one in November! Still deciding what to give....hope you're having a happy weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home