Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Go Mavs


The free tickets were much better than I was expecting. They were Platinum Level- face value $98..not too shabby.
Mavs played the Chicago Bulls in their first pre-season opener. They did lose, but it was still a ton of fun. :)



1 Comments:

At October 25, 2008 at 1:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone had a great time, and they were good seats.

Hope you are having a splendid weekend,
tp

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home