Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Every Vote Counts!!




Just got caught up with grading and now I'm off to VOTE.



3 Comments:

At October 28, 2008 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Preppy Pettit said...

Yeah for you!

 
At October 28, 2008 at 8:36 PM , Blogger University of Iowa Meg said...

I voted Friday! Yay for early voting!

 
At October 29, 2008 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Always Organizing said...

Can't wait to vote! I'm having an election night party with some of my girlfriends. Should be fun :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home