Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Bro


My brother has been on my mind lately- I felt the need to post a pic of the two of us. I Love you Jordan! Not likely that he reads my blog considering that he does not even txt... i know, it's hard to imagine, but he's just who he is!!!


4 Comments:

At March 5, 2009 at 7:41 PM , Blogger University of Iowa Meg said...

You should send your brother a bro card: http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/exclusives/ecards/

 
At March 16, 2009 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Elliott said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. Has anyone told you that your brother looks like Matthew McConaughey?

 
At March 24, 2009 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Call the Preppies In said...

He gets it ALL the time!!!!

It's scary how much they look alike.., huh??

 
At May 18, 2009 at 6:50 PM , Blogger mrs shortcake said...

Just going to say, he totally looks like him! Holy moly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home