Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What do you carry your lunch in?

With back to school approaching WAY too quickly, I was thinking I need a new lunch bag. I have been carrying the same black one (from Container Store) with hot pink monogram, for 4 years. I need a new one. All my girlfriends carried this one which they all bought at the Container Store.




I was thinking I would pick powder blue thread since I have carried one with pink thread all these years. Change is good :)
I want something I can reuse each day and that can be monogrammed. Don't want to get my lunch mixed up with the kids'. If you have any suggestions please send them my way. :)


2 Comments:

At August 13, 2008 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Hopsy said...

Try searching on Etsy. You might find something preppy and unique!

 
At August 15, 2008 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Call the Preppies In said...

My friend "L" suggested this. Really cute.
www.tatermash.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home