Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This makes me happy...

Williams- Sonoma makes this and I want one.
I have really been into baking lately. I find it to be extremely relaxing. I told the fam that I plan to make a different dessert each night this week. Sunday night I made Pecan Pie. Well, it was a tad over cooked, but still tasty. Last night I made Ghiradelli choc chip cookies and they were yummy. I found that they really only need to be in the oven like 4 minutes instead of what the recipe called for- 8 mins. Tonight I plan to make lemon squares..wish me luck! So fun!!
If you wud like to share any of your favs then plz do.. oh, and btw..Does anyone own one of these?? If so, Plz comment and I wud like to know if its worth $35.



4 Comments:

At July 30, 2008 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Hey! I just started blogging and I read your blog today, and absolutely love it! It is too cute!

 
At July 31, 2008 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh I think this pan is adorable too! I don't own it but if I had kids I would buy it in a heartbeat. Too cute!

 
At August 2, 2008 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Suburban prep said...

I saw this at a local MIcahel's today. It was 34.95. But if you get a Michael's coupon in the mail or in the paper or on the internet you can use that towards it.

 
At August 6, 2008 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Tres Poshe Preppy said...

I need this too! TOO cute!

BTW- Thanks for stopping by! Bonanno's are VERY comfy. All leather and they wear very nicely. My problem, too many color combos available! I have a semi narrow foot and they can customize the size and I love that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home