Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Few great Back To School items...




With In Service a week away, I can't help but to start thinking about Back To School Shopping. I adore this time of the year. Today, I was going to try and make it to the Junior League Backpack give aways, but decided to stay in and watch a little bit of the Olympics and I got to catch up w/ my BFF, so that was nice. Glad to hear that she is enjoying her new country estate in Virginia.


2 Comments:

At August 9, 2008 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Hi BFF,
It was great catching up today. I miss you! I love your back to school finds. I was browsing TB's website just the other day, trying to see if she had any new shoes for the fall. I love the ones you picked out. Wish we could go back to school shopping together!
XOXO,
BFF

 
At August 9, 2008 at 11:42 PM , Blogger Hopsy said...

I am in awe that school starts so soon. I love you back to school choices!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home