Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Meme Tag

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
TAKS workbook & Junior League schedule for retreat coming up


2. When was the last time you threw up?
I don't..


3. What's your favorite curse word?
Teachers don't do that..Do as I say..not as I do


4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Victor Newman on Y&R, the guy @ the car wash that I bought a soda for, & my lil' bro


5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
sleeping in

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
getting a wax


7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
in Yoga class


8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes, but never again! Ewwwww..so gross!!

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Hold on..be there in a sec


10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
not a fan of plain ice cream..luv Pinkberry's yogurt-still waiting for Big D to get one.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Unsweet tea w/ extra ice from Chicken Express(southern fried chicken chain)


13. What was the last thing you ate? .
few bites of TBone steak we had leftover from last night.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No! Absolutely not! A month of shopping in New York..has set me back


15. When was the last time you ran?
yesterday morning

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Went to Sox's game recently.


17. Who is the last person you emailed? .
parent- wanting to set up tutor times for the fall.

18. Ever go camping?
i have


20. Do you have a tan?
little bit- luv the sun, but am really trying to be good w/ wrinkles, cancer and all

21. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
If I have one yes, but will not go out of my way to get one- except in restaurants..never know how clean the glasses are- i've waited tables before


22. What did your last IM say?
not sure..

23. Are you someones best friend?
Yes


24. What are you doing tomorrow?
Mowing the lawn, putting chemicals in the pool, stuff like that..

25. Where is your mom right now?
at the beauty shop last I talked to her..but who knows!??


26. Look to your left, what do you see?
LOL!!!..a huge deer hanging on the wall..might have been his first, there are several in here. I'm in my lil bros room on his computer

27. What color is your watch?
silver- TAG..the best..had it 8+ yrs and have only replaced the battery once.


28. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
one word- LOST

29. Would you consider plastic surgery?
You bet!


30. What is your birthstone?
blue topaz

31. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
drive- thru and if i'm real hungry I will eat & drive..i know not safe, but those of you that know me wud prob say it's more dangerous when I don't eat.


32.How many kids do you want?
well i've always said 3, but I wud be happy with just 1..i'm soo ready and pray about it everyday..God & I are tight when it comes to this topic...after all, it's all his choice :)

33. Do you have a dog?
I did. He recently drowned.


36. Any plans today?
Going to farmers market and then dinner w/ a friend


37. How many states have you lived in?
just Texas

38. Ever go to college?
Yes

40. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Not being married w/ kids..gosh..i'm being really honest today!

41. Last song listened to?
Playlist on my blog- 1st song John Mayer- say.

42. Are you allergic to anything?
nope

43. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Havaianas & my Tori B's..they kill the back of my heels, so i wear them like flip flops now

44. Are you jealous of anyone?
I try not to be green w/ Envy...i could if I allowed myself to, but I don't so, No..not jealous.

45. Is anyone jealous of you?
?

46. What time is it?
2:54 pm

47. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes- all of them!

48. Do you eat healthy?
umm..sometimes

49. What do you usually do during the day?
right now- just hanging out until school starts back. Then, I will be pooped!

50. Do you hate anyone right now?
Hate is such a strong word. Dislike- yes, maybe.

51. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
yes..and I also feel like I am saying, "Great. Thanks. How are you?" a ton- so strange!

52. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
31..and i have not felt better in my life! The 30 thing is not so bad after all

53. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes.

54. How did you get one of your scars?
Barrel racing when I was young. One of my Martha Josey pads slipped out of place and I hit the barrel w/ no protection..huge scar on my shin.


1 Comments:

At August 1, 2008 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Loved reading you tag info, hang in there if you and God are tight about kids, the right thing will happen. I bet you are a great teacher if you love kids that much. Cute blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home