Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Good times in NYC

One night when I wasn't with "B" I was able to have a girls night out. For those of you that don't know the bars are open til 4 am. I met up with friend "M" and she took me to a couple of hot spots. I had a blast! Can't wait to go back and do it all again. The people in NYC are extremely friendly. I luv taking in the diversity and culture of the city.





3 Comments:

At July 26, 2008 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Meggie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At July 26, 2008 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Meggie said...

I love you! So happy we met and that you enjoyed your time in NYC. Seeeeeee, southern girls can survive in this city and have a heck of atime doing it! You looked so cute in your outfit and I can't wait to come style all the Dallas women. Come visit soon and I'll be sure to take you to more hot spots.-Meggie

 
At July 29, 2008 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Hopsy said...

Glad you had such fun and got to really enjoy the city!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home