Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Adorable Piggies....



My lil Bro caught these the other night at my parents ranch in Hill county.
Aren't they just the cutest things?!


3 Comments:

At August 12, 2008 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Are they wild? How in the world do you catch a pig in the dark? Btw- I was reading your post about the Oprah mag. Does BF read your blog? just curious. It would be good for him ;) Miss you!

 
At August 13, 2008 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Mrs of the Regiment said...

They are so cute. What happened to their mother?

 
At August 13, 2008 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Call the Preppies In said...

Wild hogs in the state of Texas are destructive to our farmland, so therefore on our farm my brothers hunt and harvest wild hogs. The night the babies were found the Sow pig was harvested and the babies were caught and kept bc we did not want them to be killed by the coyotes. They are being rasied by our ranch hands.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home