Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF


Thank goodness it's Friday and I get to go home and go to bed. I knew last night when I left my JL meeting I was getting sick. Bad thing is that since I'm sick the school nurse says no to my free flu shot. Darn it! Should have not put it off. I was planning on running in the Race for the Cure tomorrow morning, but something tells me that I won't make that big of a difference- they are expecting like 19,000 people! I still need to go get a mani/pedi for date tomorrow night w/ "E". We have charity event to go to. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend and Go Tech- Beat A&M!!!!!!


5 Comments:

At October 17, 2008 at 7:20 PM , Blogger University of Iowa Meg said...

Feel better!

 
At October 17, 2008 at 11:08 PM , Blogger Lexy said...

I hope you feel better!

 
At October 17, 2008 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Mona said...

Feel better fast!

 
At October 18, 2008 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Hopsy said...

Feel better! Are you by chance going to Rock the Red door tonight? I noticed you mentioned running Race for the Cure and going to a charity event so I thought that might be it. I was one of the event organizers!!

 
At October 21, 2008 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Hope you are feeling better, we had some sort of bug going around our house too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home