Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been Tagged..


I was tagged by Preppy Pettit (sorry I still can't figure out how to hyperlink your site!)
So much for playing by the rules..help plz!
N*E*Way..

Here goes..
1. I keep all my future wedding plans- addresses, guest list, dress ideas, pics, favors, hotels, etc tucked inside a notebook and keep it under my bed. I love to read magazines in bed at night, so if I find something that I like I can just hop down from my bed and tuck it away. :)

2. I could eat Cheetos and drink Vodka everyday for the rest of my life and be completely happy.

3. During my work week first thing I do when I wake is up run to the kitchen to get my bowl of Cheerios and diet coke. Then I run back and crawl in bed, get back under covers and watch news. Oh..and I also like to make peanut butter and graham crackers houses on my plate while double dipping in the PB jar.

4. I don't feel a day over 20. I know I should but I don't.

5. I keep a journal in my purse and write down things that made me happy or sad that day. No, not my therapists idea- it was mine. Plus, I only get like 10Min's w/ him anyway!

6. I think at times that I do not have kids for a reason. I really do think I might be one of those "psycho" cheer Moms one day.

7. I'm counting down the

Now I tag

Hola Lola
Pretty in Pink
Preppy Pink Crocodile
Rantings of a Fashion Addict
Cupcakes and Cashmere
Preppy Princess
Southern Newlywed
**If I do not already have you on my daily blog roll you could post a comment and then others could enjoy:)


4 Comments:

At October 1, 2008 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

thanks so much for the tag, love! i've actually already done this questionnaire, but i really appreciate your support and had fun reading yours :)

 
At October 1, 2008 at 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Miss CTPI, thank you for tagging us!

We shall start on our post tomorrow. Hhhmmm...!

Grins & giggles for the rest of the week,
tp

 
At October 1, 2008 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Preppy Pettit said...

So, go to your blogroll, highlight the name, cut. Then go to where you want it, right click again, and paste.

 
At October 3, 2008 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Ashleigh said...

ohh I already did this one a while ago....but thanks =) and thanks for stopping by my blog\!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home