Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Vampy on the toes..



It's sooooo unlike me, to pick a PURPLE polish to go on my toes, but it's a ton of fun!! Every time I've looked at 'em today I've giggled..hehe ;) I really needed to get out of the house yesterday even if we were in the midst of a hurricane. I had baked almost 6 dozen chocolate cookies, watched a movie on Lifetime, and was set up for my own Gossip Girl marathon when my friend "K" calls and asks me to meet up for a mani/pedi. We stopped to grab a bottle of Merlot and had ourselves our own lil' date...tons of fun


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home