Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Quotes for today

The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.
Jennifer Aniston

Really try to follow what it is that you want to do and what your heart is telling you to do.
Jennifer Aniston

The both of these say exactly what I can't.......which is why I felt the need to post instead.


1 Comments:

At September 20, 2008 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Living Well said...

You can do it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home