Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday- Funday Finds

As I was out and about today I picked up a few items for myself. Since the Starbucks around the corner from my school closed as a result of the economy crisis I've been able to set aside a little extra cash the past couple of weeks. I was spending $3.48 on my latte and now my coffee from Mc Donald's is .51 cents..Can you believe that?? The girl that takes my order rings it us as a Senior citizen discount so it's half price..not too shabby, huh?
Here are the things that I purchased. Thank you BFF for giving me the heads up on the sale @ Banana. Every item in the store is 30% off. Plus, I had an in store coupon.

I thought this would be really cute to wear to my JL meetings, since I have them 2x a week. I plan to wear my Tori B's w/ them now since it's still 90 degrees here in Texas, but can wear tall black boots w/ it in the Winter.



Wish this came in Grape as well, but blue will do for now :)


and lastly, has anyone used this product? It was displayed in Nordstroms and I recently read about it in my Shape mag. I plan to try it out tonight..guess we'll see. It has 100% satisfaction guarantee policy or your money back, so if I'm not completely happy I can always return.


2 Comments:

At September 28, 2008 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Hopsy said...

I saw this dress in the window of BR today and thought it was adorable. Gret purchase!

 
At August 17, 2009 at 1:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really Great Deals!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home