Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Beamer is Sick :(


Yep. Really, Really sick. It gets fixed on Tuesday. Needs new brakes and new motor for the window.

I thought about trading it in for this.
Very tempting since BMW is offering 1.9% financing.

Or this..

but I think it's too much car for me right now. Love that it rides on 20s and it's chromed out. Great price!! The employee discount and rebate is approx. $12,000 off sticker price. I've drove both, but financial advisor says no to both..Darn it!! Guess I'll just have to wait 'til I have 2 incomes not just one. Seems like I find more and more things that I am advised "to wait on"...ughhh!!!


1 Comments:

At September 29, 2008 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Preppy Pettit said...

If you do get a bmw, let me know. Hubby used to work for them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home