Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cm'on.....

To really know the face behind this mask??











Better yet this one......



Do you think people are actually going to wear these to Halloween costume parties??!! How funny!


5 Comments:

At October 9, 2008 at 7:54 PM , Blogger University of Iowa Meg said...

hilarious! those masks are sorta creepy...

 
At October 9, 2008 at 8:25 PM , Blogger *Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

They look so much like the real people.

 
At October 9, 2008 at 8:41 PM , Blogger The Belangers said...

Goodness! My friends would murder me if I wore the McCain one!! hee hee! :)

I'm still searching for a costume!!! Need ideas badly!

Love your blog!
Jennifer

 
At October 10, 2008 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, Please stop by my blog when you have a chance I have tagged you! Best, Becs

 
At October 14, 2008 at 4:45 PM , Blogger LALA said...

too funny! love your blog, i am new to it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home