Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ready or not...



I will greet about 125 7th graders on Monday morning!! :) I love my job! This will be my 8th year to teach! That just blows my mind. Even though I am completely overwhelmed with getting back into the swing of things and getting ready for school to start back up..i can't wait for Monday. Last week during in service it was announced that I will serve as lead teacher for the Math department, so that should be exciting. I adore all my teachers and have 2 new ones on board with us this year , so i'm looking forward to that.


3 Comments:

At August 23, 2008 at 9:43 PM , Blogger TD said...

Good Luck Monday morning! I seriously don't think I could do it. I can stand up in front of business people all day, but 7th graders? Terrifying!

 
At August 25, 2008 at 9:18 AM , Blogger MMM said...

Congrats!!

 
At August 26, 2008 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Sounds like you really found your calling in life. Good for you, life is so much better when work is more than just work. Have a great week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home