Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Uncomfortable gift..


















What's up with this????!!
UGH!!!!!!!!
A student brought it to me today and said it was from her Mom...Geez...


2 Comments:

At September 9, 2008 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Hopsy said...

Wow! This is very interesting...

 
At September 9, 2008 at 9:56 PM , Blogger TD said...

umm yeah... that's weird.

Most likely she meant it in the nicest way possible... with a focus on the 'fabulous'

But still... I would definitely be uncomfortable too. I mean, how do you respond to that?

(Let us know!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home