Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gift makes more sense now..

I actually met the Mom during Open House a few weeks ago and we chit-chatted for awhile after parents had left.
She just turned 30 herself, a single Mom, has a 7th grader, and teaches HS..
Can you believe that??!! Now that's commendable!!
I'm not much of a book reader, but I might give it a try.
I have this on my nightstand right now..


2 Comments:

At September 10, 2008 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Hopsy said...

I just notced your comment about the pink and green car stickers on my blog. If you go to my any of my Preppy Poltics posts and click the provided links it will take you to all the pink and green merchandise. There are signs, stickers, shirts, mats, pink, mugs, baby items, boxers...basically anything you can imagine!

 
At September 10, 2008 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Let me know how you like this book-I'm starting a fabulous book club with all of my lovely blogging friends!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home