Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

JL

Looking over my provisional requirements and I still have a cultural event, city council meeting, school board meeting, placement interview, and Glass slipper Project to check off!!

Geez!!!! I LUV League, but looking back I cannot believe how much time, money, and work goes into your provisional year.

All of the above must be completed by April 17th. YIKES!!

I am seriously thinking about putting in a transfer in August for Junior League Dallas just b/c it would be so much closer to me. Currently, I have about a 45 minute commute one way, and have minimum 2 meetings a week.

Only hesitation I have is leaving the friendships behind @ JLA. I am not sure what I will do. Still have time to decide.

League really has been an amazing experience and will be something I am a part of wherever I go. What a wonderful group of professional, friendly women all coming together to serve the community! :)


Hope everyone has a fantastic Thursday. I'm a little pooped from the concert Tuesday night. Britney was AMAZING!!!! 4th row tickets- even better. I would love to be able to dance like her!!! She really knows how to shake her "busy body!!" LOL


5 Comments:

At April 3, 2009 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Preppy Pettit said...

If you do transfer, let me know!!

 
At April 14, 2009 at 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun you were able to go to the concert! That's nice amid all the stuff you have going on!

And hang in there with JL, it is worth it! (Although the transfer might make sense in light of the drive.)

Grins & giggles for the rest of your week Miss CTPI!
tp

 
At May 6, 2009 at 9:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so jealous you got to go to the concert....and you had great seats too! This is Meredith by the way...I had fun tonight at dinner with all you preppy bloggers! ;-)

 
At March 26, 2016 at 8:58 PM , Blogger ペンギン said...

*通販しますご注文を期待しています
*全物品運賃無料(日本全国)
http://www.txewatch777.com/ ブランドコピー
http://www.txewatch777.com/Tree-c632.html ルイヴィトンスーパーコピー
http://www.txewatch777.com/Tree-c644.html エルメス スーパーコピー
http://www.txewatch777.com/Tree-c662.html スーパーコピーシャネル
http://www.txewatch777.com/Tree-c748.html ヴィトン 財布 コピー

 
At April 5, 2019 at 10:29 AM , Blogger maydavid said...

thanks for the great information. it has help me ..
deals and discount

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home