Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Nights

I love Friday nights! I think it's the sense of accomplishment feeling that I crave. I'm getting things ready for our first Math TAKS tutoring program in the morning @ 8am. It will last 4 hours. Not really sure how this is going to go over, but we'll soon find out. Thought I might take Krispy Kremes to the kiddos.
I'm watching Friday Night Lights right now. I've heard a ton of great talk about it, but to me it's waaaaayyy to depressing. I think the same about Brothers and Sisters.

Anyway,

Went to the Stars game last night with friend H. It was a great game, but the Stars did lose in OT.

Here are a few pics..


Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm praying that my building doesn't blow over. It's soooo windy outside right now and being on the 20th floor is making me a little nervous- I'm not sure if we're actually swaying or it's just in my head! LOL!
I did bring the plant inside earlier before the crazy weather hit . :)


2 Comments:

At March 27, 2009 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Preppy Pettit said...

I am sorry you have to work in the morning when it is going to be so cold!

 
At March 27, 2009 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Call the Preppies In said...

aww..sweet of you.
I'm thinking about teaching in my snuggie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home