Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fab Lilly Finds!





Something about my Mom that I LOVE is that she knows how to raise my spirits! She came over today and we had dinner at Breadwinners and then were off to see what fabulous finds were at Marshall's.
I can not believe what we found!!
Hello Lilly!!

It makes me want to take another trip on the East Coast this summer.
Check out the prices! Unbelievable! If you live in Dallas you should go tomorrow- (Marshall's- Preston Center) They had several skirts left and 3 different style sandals. As you can see my Mom bought me the frog sandals and the skirt has giraffes on it.
It definitely lifted my spirits today and I might just leave it laid out on my chair bc it makes me think lighthouses, beaches & lobster rolls.





3 Comments:

At March 30, 2009 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Hopsy said...

I almost bought that skirt last weekend when at PC!

 
At March 31, 2009 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Why doesn't my TJs have Lilly?? Love these finds

 
At April 3, 2009 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Preppy Pettit said...

OOOOH, I want those sandals!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home