Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Rambling..

I dropped off "B" at the airport this morning @ 5AM so he would have one less cab ride in his day.
It was so shocking to see how many people were hopping on a plane to go to work! Wow!! I commend those of you that can keep up with that lifestyle...i know I could not, i don't think. When I 'm having to deal with security lines in an airport I know I'm arriving at my destination to be there on vacation- not work.

Just felt the need to bring attention to this since it was somewhat bothersome to me this morning. I really wish "B" could be staffed locally and not have to travel every week.
Maybe someday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home