Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday Ramblings..

Whew...
I could have really used another week off. Sleeping in, Soap opears, and Sunshine!!!Where did Spring Break go??!!!

On that note, where does the time go in general?

TAKS test is approx 30 days away and it's crunch time! All my math packets are made and we are having a crash course on all 6 objectives.
I do love my job, but forget how stressful it is during this time of the year. Every question counts!!

So, today i took the beamer into the shop b/c my AC stop working. When I picked it up from the dealership ..$120 later, they told me that I have rats in the hood of my car!!!
Ewwwww!!!
What in the world??!!! I live in the city and park in a covered parking garage, but somehow those little guys have nestled in and have chewed my electrical wiring and fuses!! The fuses and chords were able to be replaced..luckily they had not made their way to any big ones yet.
I was told to set traps in my hood and this should help.
The dealership acted like it happens quite frequently..
So random & so gross i know!!

Back to watching the presidential news conference- or at least trying to make sense of the decisions that are being made...he's covered a wide range of topics tonight that's for sure.


1 Comments:

At March 27, 2009 at 6:40 PM , Blogger What Kate Wore said...

This can't be true...?! Really? That is amazing Miss CTPI, definitely our first time hearing this as the cause for the AC going out!

Hope you have a great weekend,
tp

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home