Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Funday :-)

My day so far... went to church, doing chores, and want to take advantage of the Kate Spade coupon I ran across thanks to
http://coterieblog.blogspot.com/




Thinking about trying this- LUVing the Simplicity

How to Make a Cheap Cake (with video) - wikiHow


1 Comments:

At August 17, 2009 at 1:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you enjoy your deal and coupon.


from
Deals Hunt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home