Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Think Pink



Go directly to the Hanky Panky website and order!
Direct contribution to Komen for the Cure.

Plus they are having a sale.


I'm swinging by 7-11 on my way to church in the morning :) These are adorable and look really Yummy right now! Better get to bed or else I might hop in my car and see if they make early Sunday deliveries! LOL! :)

With 15 cents from each sale being donated to the Komen organization, 7-11 store hopes to raise between $25,000 and $50,000 for the national charity.


2 Comments:

At October 5, 2008 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Hopsy said...

Next time I stop into 7-11 for an Icee I might just have to pick up a pink doughnut too. Thank you for sharing!

 
At October 6, 2008 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Hi, I left you an award on my blog!!!
My those pink doughnuts look good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home