Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Go Tech


Texas Tech wide receiver Michael Crabtree (5) celebrates in the end zone after scoring a touchdown during the second quarter of a NCAA college football game Saturday, Oct. 4, 2008 in Manhattan, Kan.
Charlie Riedel - AP

Slept in today, went to the gym, and went over to "E"'s house to spend my Saturday on the couch watching college football.
So relaxing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home