Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Junior League

Holiday Magic!!!
If you were like me and not able to catch the Forth Worth JL Christmas craft fair then you should try to make this one! If you are in the Arlington/Dallas area and would like to have an invite mailed to you then email me and I can send you one. :) It has coupons in it and we have partnered up w/ 1,300 retailers who will donate a portion of their proceeds to JL. (Target, Macy's, Nordstroms- just to name a few)

click for more info....
Junior League of Arlington


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home