Call the Preppies In

Call the preppies in is a little throw back to something that we used to say where I grew up. It’s a deviation of Call the cows in since I grew up on a ranch in Midlo, TX, and yes that stands for “middle of nowhere”. Well, actually, that’s my BFF’s interpretation of my hometown. I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and the most rewarding job in the world- I teach.

Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm back...

In the swing of things....

Sorry to leave my fellow blog friends in the dark. Lot's has been going on and I've been dying to post. I'm feeling much better. Thanks for the sweet comments. :) I have a feeling this will be the first of several posts this weekend. I got out of school early today for Homecoming..i know , so sweet, right? Too bad and sad that the girls can not wear their mums to school. I know they're a huge distraction, but such a Texas thing.
So, after school today I went to get a car wash and was then southbound 35...Yep. I'm in Austin right now spending the weekend w/ an old friend.. We are having our own "little retreat". Kim- don't me mad at me plz!! :)
The trip down was very long and traffic was backed up for miles when i hit dwntwn traffic. I was just cruising along in the Beamer (that is no longer sick since I spent $1100 to get it fixed) and then what happens??!! Uh..huh. All of a sudden in rush hour traffic it completely dies and people start honking - so embarrassing- I was like PLZ God- I do not want to make Austin news right now. So, God heard me and my car started back up!! Thank goodness! We'll just say it was a "computer foul".

That's all for now...about to eat pot pie w/ "B" and catch up. :)

Oh..and BFF..I got your txt about the Tori B online 25% off sale. Just go ahead and pick out your bday gift. :) That's the VERY LEAST I CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home